It is that time of year when the FA Community Awards, presented by McDonalds, season starts. The FA Community Awards aim to recognise the people and organisations that are driving grassroots football and we would like you to help us to find those most deserving.
The awards are split into eight categories, with each category being judged at a county, regional and national level before a national shortlist is created from the regional winners of each category. The eight categories are:
• FA Charter Standard Club of the Year
• FA Charter Standard Development Club of the Year
• FA Charter Standard Community Club of the Year
• FA Charter Standard League of the Year
• FA Charter Standard Volunteer of the Year
• FA Charter Standard Young Volunteer of the Year
• FA Coach of the Year
• The People’s Award – rewarding outstanding contribution to community football
The nominations open on the Monday 3rd February 2014, and the form will be hosted on TheFA.com/YourGame
The nomination period will last eight weeks and come to a close on Friday 28 March 2014.
To help you complete the Nomination Form to a high standard, we have created a questionnaire for you to use which will help guide you when answering each question.
For further details and information please click on the website link below.